This is what I am going to do
- Season stir-fried vegetables with gingerroot, peeled and minced and garnished with chopped green onions.
- Fried and crumbled bacon and Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top of just about anything.
- Add a splash of lemon juice.
- Sneak them into a fruit smoothie.
- Change up the vegetable used in your pesto.
- Rather than lettuce try kale, collards or spinach when you prepare your next lettuce wrap or salad.
How are you going to increase your green leafy vegetable intake?